Bath & Body Works has my heart.




What else is there to do when it’s a gorgeous day? The only thing I wanted to do today was to hit up Bath & Body Works (BBW) for their 2/$22 candles since you all know how much I love them! I picked up 5 candles and got a free hand soap while I was there for my “free signature collection” coupon, I made out like a bandit today!! Originally the candles are $22.50 a piece, which personally I wouldn’t pay that much for a candle even know they burn so well… so when they are on sale I like to stock up on the new scents!

The first candle I will start off with is my FAVORITE of the haul- it has such a clean fresh scent and it will be perfect for once we move into our new home- I cannot wait to burn this one! It’s called “Sundress” and it’s this beautiful aqua color and the description on the bottom says, Easy and Breezy as a sunny day in the garden, this blend of bright day lilies, Tonka beans and bergamot is a beautiful new style of fragrance. This is also from their White Barn collection at BBW which I find some of my favorite scents come from. I think that this scent is very universal and that anyone would love it, perfect for a mother’s day gift!

Next is the perfect shade of yellow that I am hoping to actually tie into my new room, I didn’t only pick it up for the color the aroma is so strong and delicious! It’s called “Lemon Verbena” and this description says, This luscious lemon scent of the plant that grows on the country roads in Provence inspired a sunny blend of verbena blossoms and lily of the valley leaves. And that is exactly how it smells, I mean probably in not that many words, but it smells like freshly squeezed lemon very refreshing and potent.

This next one is also from the White Barn collection and is also a repeat product for BBW. I also purchased this same candle last year and I am hoping that it burns just as well as I remember! This is the "Watermelon Lemonade" candle that smells EXACTLY how it sounds and honestly, if you had a blind fold on and smelt it you would want to pop in a straw and take a sip because it smells so delicious! The description says, refresh your thirst for spring with this pleasing mixture of watermelon ice, sparking water and freshly squeezed Meter lemons. My mouth is currently watering for lemonade… thanks BBW.

This was kind of an “out of my comfort zone” purchase, I bought it thinking that it can be more of a relaxation candle, YES; I know that sounds weird. The description says, Dive into an invigorating mix of water notes, lush green palm leaves and a hint of fresh cut bamboo. Now, I don’t think that "Island Waters"  will be my favorite candle of the haul but I do love the scent and I think that it will be perfect for when I am taking a bath or for when I need just a clean candle because that’s what it smells like to me, clean laundry. This is perfectly okay with me!!

Last candle purchase for today was just a perfect pair for my Lemon Verena, it is the “Pompelo Grapefruit” candle. This candle has the perfect hint of a citrus scent that will be perfect maybe to burn in my bathroom and also have my Lemon candle burning in my room to make for a very spring time scent! The description says that it has the ultimate citrus lover's delight – a blend of tart grapefruit, sweet pomelo and juicy orange. And that is exactly how it smells, I don’t know who write these descriptions on these candles but they are always EXACTLY how they smell, it’s kinda scary!

I know that 5 candles is A LOT of candle, especially because each candle burns for up to 40 hours! But with my coupons I got all 5 candles and a free hand soap for $44!! When you check out at BBW you usually get a survey, if you call and tell them how great their service is you get a $10 off $30 coupon so after that coupon I got a candle pretty much for free! I highly recommend all of their products and honestly, every BBW I have ever gone to has the BEST customer service I have ever encountered, always so helpful and NOT over-bearing. If I need your help, I will find you… DONT FOLLOW ME AROUND THE STORE! The sale is running through Wednesday, so if you can make a quick (or way to long, like me) run to BBW I have never had bad luck with any of their products! 


Let me know what candles YOU pick up at your local BBW-
I love trying something new!! 



Comments

Popular Posts