Just another Monday...

This blog post may be a bit scatter brained, but that's just me. I
 have been up to so many fun things lately that I can hardly hold in all my excitement!

Firstly, I have had a few requests on what I did with the products "that I wouldn't repurchase." Most of the products I kept just because I did spend money on them and I would of never thrown out a brand new item. The only product that I returned to the store was the Aveeno Baby Eczema Relief. I am still angry about how awful that product was, it didn't do ANYTHING that it claimed it would!! The body wash and makeup remover I will continue to use because they both were great products but I will just never repurchase them due to personal preference. My best friend, Jen, advised me to give the mascara a few weeks before counting it out. She said that after a few weeks it will dry out and become easier to use and a better formula so in a few weeks, I will give it another try! With the advice from all of you I did purchase a few new things at the drug store last week and will be trying them all out! Maybe they will be in a next favorites blog-- (hint,hint!!)



The rest of this blog will just be a few things I have been up
 to lately so if you are interested keep reading!!


 I just saw Maleficent in the movie theater with the nephew and little sister last week. IT WAS AMAZING!! If you are like me, I was a bit skeptical about Angelina Jolie playing such a powerful character but she was phenomenal! The artistry, lighting, costumes... just everything about the entire movie was just perfect. I cannot say anything more, you just HAVE to see it! I also recommend going on a Monday- right after the movie lets out go and treat yourself to an awful awful at Newport Creamery- they are buy 1 get 1 free again! If that isn't exciting, I don't know what is.

Awful Awful Mondays

My cousin Katie & I have decided that this summer each time we hang out we are going to take a picture together just so we can have a permanent memory of our summer together. I am so glad to have her back home from her year away at Marist College- I am very proud of her and I know this summer we are going to be inseparable! 

It was such a beautiful weekend in New England, finally! Yesterday we celebrated my sisters 1st Bridal Shower with our family in Little Compton. She was glowing with all of the love that surrounded her and she deserves all of it. I will be her Maid of Honor this September for her country-chic wedding it is going to be a perfect day for a princess!



I can't believe how much fun I am having this summer with the most amazing people in my life. I am so blessed to be surrounded by such loving and supportive people. Within the next week I will be attending my nephews Kindergarten graduation and my sisters High School graduation; I can't believe how quickly time flies by us all. I know how much you all love my posts about makeup and fashion but sometimes you just need to share the IMPORTANT things in life... and these people are my life. I love you all and thank you for all of your love and support. <3


Just something for us all to think about as we start off
 this week. Stay tuned Thursday for an 
Outfits of the Day (OOTD) blog post- 
maybe I will have a few featured guests!! ;) 


Thank you all for my making my dreams a reality! 
xoxoxo, 
                   Carrie-Anne

Comments

Popular Posts