a little OOTD

If your like me, sometimes you turn to Pinterest for outfit ideas when your just in a slump. I try not to follow too many trends but lets be honest -- often they are too good to pass up! I have decided that I will share with you some of the OOTD (outfit of the days) that I have been rockin' lately. I definitely love girly outfits and being on my feet for sometimes 9 hours a day I need something very comfortable. I hope you get some inspiration & maybe you already have some of these pieces in your wardrobe!

What is your favorite trend or your "go-to" outfit? 
Tweet or Instagram me your OOTD; maybe I will feature you in my next post! 

Twitter: @cadaigle15
Instagram: @caadaigle


I would wear an outfit like this to a casual lunch with friends and with the weather getting nicer this pink really POPS! This dress is a "go-to" for me because its so comfortable and effortless for day to day. You could pair this with a cardigan, belt and some wedges and dress up this look for an evening look!

Hot Pink Dress: Target
Fringe Sandles: Crazy8 (yes, the kids store)
Jewlery: braclets from H&M and ring from pandora
Turquoise Purse: TJMaxx



This skirt is probably my current favorite wardrobe piece. I purchased it without really knowing what to pair it with, but I think I got it down! I love the look of the patterned shoe and the bright chartreuse yellow, I feel so fashionable when I wear this outfit out for dinner with friends or family!


 Navy Top: Target
 Chartreuse Skirt: The Loft
Cheetah Flats: Gap 
Watch: New York & Co. 
Braclets: Alex&Ani
Jessica Simpson Purse: TJMaxx


This is the perfect "errand" outfit. Just running to the store or getting ice cream with my niece and nephew I would be wearing something like this. I braided my hair back and paired this with my rose gold watch from
 New York & Co. These shorts are from Target and I love them because for me, they are the perfect length. I don't want to be self-conscious all day about how short my shorts are so these are just right! 

Tribal Patterned racer-back: Kohls
Neon bandeau- Victoria's Secret
Pink Shorts- Target
Flip-Flops- Target
Rose Gold Watch: New York & Co.
Black Wristlet- Coach 


This last OOTD is something that I would wear out with my friends to a bar or maybe a late night dinner on Thayer Street. Who ever told you that you can't wear black and brown together was lying to you, I'm sorry. I rock black and brown together ALL the time and honestly, it probably my favorite "go-to" look, especially when I wear a pop of red on my lips. 

Black crop-top: American Eagle Outfitters
Dark Wash jeggings: American Eagle Outfitters
Gold Sandals: Kohls 
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Watch: New York & Co. 
Braclets: Alex&Ani
Gold Cross body: Coach
Lips: Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in "Standout"




I hope that these outfits gave you some inspiration and make you excited to get dressed for the day! As you can see I am a pretty "basic" dresser, I try and stay comfortable while dressing it up a little bit and adding my own taste. Remember that when you get dressed you should feel confident and ready to take on the day, let your personal style shine through. Be you, always. 


"Don't change to fit the fashion, change the fashion to fit you"
-- Inescapable Beauty







Comments

Popular Posts