Beachy Bombshell

The weather in New England may have you all thinking that its not summer right around the corner, but with these beachy tousled curls you will be craving the beach and sunshine. I struggled for a while trying to get down the technique to get the perfect curl but when I purchased this curling wand it was so simple! I was introduced to this product via YouTube, all of the beauty gurus were raving about the quality of these wands so I went out on a limb and purchased one despite the price tag... THANKFULLY for all of you I have some great news... if you purchase this wand through the link on my page you will get a 19mm wand for $19! The original price of this product is $149 -- and although I would still pay that much for this wand; the sale is such a bargain! The sale ends 6/7 at midnight so get your hands on this before it sells out!! 


Now lets get into some of my secrets:
Before I curl my hair I always apply a heat protector and currently I am loving the Tresemme thermal heat spray. It smells great and is a light weight formula that controls frizz and keeps my hair safe from the heat of the wand. This is so important especially because this wand has a titanium barrel it gets super hot, this step is something you cannot forget! 





Once that dries, I section my hair off into small areas so that its easier and faster to curl. I start by brushing the 1 inch section that I have chosen and then wrapping the hair around the wand while holding the wand downwards. After about 15 seconds I release the hair into the palm of my hand and let it cool in my hand before releasing it. This is a huge reason why my curls last all day; make sure to have it completely cooled before you even brush your fingers through it or apply hairspray. 


After I finish the whole section I spray the hair with the Big Sexy Hairspray- I picked mine up at Ulta but they sell this product at Target and CVS. I rely on this product to add volume to my flat lifeless hair. When I don't have curls in my hair my hair is straight and boring; this product gives me a bit more volume and texture. I don't apply too much because I want loose beachy curls and would hate to ruin them with crunchy hairspray. 


When I curl my hair it takes me about 45 minutes- this may seem a bit much for all of you; but my hair is so thick so 45 minutes its actually pretty quick for me. The best part about this product is that it gets so hot that you don't have to hold the hair on the barrel as long for the curl to last. After the hair has cooled and set completely I then run my fingers through the curls; this is how I get the beachy look. If you want the tight curls obviously skip this step entirely. After I run my hands through it I will flip my head upside down and spray a bit more hairspray especially at the roots. This will lift and give your roots more volume.


And VIOLA! thats that. I have been loving this wand and the look that you can achieve with it. I can wake up, curl my hair, sleep on it and the next day rock 2nd day curls with no problem. It truly has changed my "hair game." With the new shorter cut and blonder hair I have been loving the look of my hair curly so It was totally worth the money for me to purchase this wand. Do the research- read the reviews- this brand is no joke!! You have to own this wand; its simply amazing.

When ordering this product you will also get a heat resistant glove, which is essential for me. The shipping will come within a few days; it was at my front door way faster than I had imagined. The $19 sale is the biggest sale this company has ever done so get on this as quick as you can!!

BUY IT HERE! 

**Add the product to the cart and it will automatically take off $130!!**


you will not be disappointed, I promise you that. 




Comments

Popular Posts