First Impression: Revlon "Gel Envy"

If you don’t already know my obsession with Revlon polish, you don’t know me at all. Recently Revlon has put out a line called “Gel Envy”. This is supposed to be their rendition of the gel nail polish fad that is totally going crazy right now! Trust me, I am the first in line for a nice gel mani but let’s be honest, some of the color choices stink and it’s not good for you to expose your hands to UV rays THAT often! The colors in the Revlon line offer an array of shades from bright to pastel making it appealing to all ages! Since this line has been launched I have picked up four, yes four colors. I am in LOVE with this line! I can’t get enough and I want every color! These retail at different prices, I picked up 2 at CVS for $8.99 but then picked up 2 more at Target for $5.00….you can decide where I will be purchasing them from now on…




                The directions for this product state that you don’t need a base coat, but to use the top coat that is also “Gel Envy”. Since I never follow the rules I used a base coat, also by Revlon, and Seche Vite for my top coat. This combination left me with PERFECT gel like nails for SIX DAYS! Believe me or not, but try it for yourself; you will NOT be disappointed!




From left to right:
 "Hot Hand", "Full House", "Wild Card", "Showtime".

PROS:
-quick dry time
-2 coats- MAX!
-long wear
-NO UV LAMP NEEDED!
-awesome color selection
-perfect brush = even application
-super shiny


This is ONE coat of each color on my nails, the formula is pretty thick and opaque making it a super fast application! I can't wait to get my hands on more colors! Especially with fall around the corner, I am already dreaming about plums, navys and hunter green polishes! MY OBSESSION! Try out this line and tell me what YOUR first impression was! 


Twitter: cadaigle15
Instagram: caadaigle

Comments

Popular Posts