Whats Ava Anderson?



If you have been following me for a while now you know about my hair washing routine; and today we are adding new members to that family. Before being introduced to these new holy grail products I was using the L'oreal Advanced Coloring products and would wash my hair about 3 times a week. I know how awful that it was to be washing my hair everyday so I was training my hair and oily scalp to be able to stay "tame-able" for an extra day. Once I was introduced to these products I have been able to change all of that. With the light-weight effectiveness of these products I can wash my hair everyday without fear of damaging my hair. Many magazines claim that washing your hair everyday with average shampoo and conditioner can dry out your hair, strip your hair color(if dyed) and can reduce the amount of natural oils that your scalp produces. 


Since starting to use these products I have been able to wash my hair everyday with the confidence that the ingredients will keep my hair healthy and shiny. I have never been a huge "all natural" buyer but having the ability to be able to actually read and understand the ingredients that make up my shampoo and conditioner is amazing. The sent of these products is super light, yet refreshing because they contain peppermint and lemon. When applying the shampoo to my hair I don't get too much of a lather but it will give my hair a mild cleansing which is why you can wash your hair everyday. Some of the ingredients in these products include aloe vera, lemon,orange and coconut oil. There are absolutely no damaging chemicals in these products. 

Once I rinse out the shampoo my hair did seem a bit tangled, which was concerning the first time around. I did still follow thru and use the Ava Anderson conditioner and applied a dime sized amount to the scalp and ends. These products are super concentrated so a little bit goes a long way which is really great! While I let the conditioner soak into my hair I also used the conditioner to shave my legs and that worked great as well! I rinsed my hair and it felt so much better compared to when I rinsed the shampoo! 


Along with the shampoo and conditioner I was trying out the Shower Gel and again, it was really nice! It is a very lightweight, lightly foaming gel that didn't feel heavy or dragging on the skin. It made my skin feel very clean and even moisturized. This body wash contains even more amazing products such as sunflower oil, lemon and lime.


While I was loving my L'oreal products I think that this will be my new go-to each time I shower. I didn't think of all the awful things that were in my regular products until I started using these AVA products. I also have been using the chapstick and again it hit me. All the fillers they use in other chapstick brands that you are putting directly into your mouth! You can't even understand what they are but you just trust that it is safe. The ava chapstick works great and keeps my lips moisturized and even a bit of a shine which I love. Again, the light spearmint flavor is great and keeps my lips literally feeling "cool." 

The Ava Anderson website offers hundreds of products from chapstick to cleaning products that are safe or all ages. I was shocked when I was doing some background search on this brand before trying the products that the creator is from Rhode Island. How amazing is it that she was 14 when she created this brand because she was appalled with all the toxins in everyday products. Many of us think that we are using "organic" or "safe" products until we try some of these products and realize how truly organic these are. 

These items are not available in store which truly is a bummer. But fortunately for all of you I have contact information for a local distributor who is just a true believer and would love to help you out with any questions or your first purchase! Ashley is ready and waiting to take all of your orders- contact her today and start transitioning your daily life into a healthy life; one product at a time!





PHONE: 401 339 4699

Comments

Popular Posts