The post you have been waiting for...are you ready?!

Before I get into the main reason for this blog I just wanted to give a sincere “thank you” for all the love & support from my last blog post. There were so many people who contacted me and said how much they could relate to my feelings, the support was overwhelming. You are all amazing!



                So if you didn't know- my birthday was on the 15th & I turned the big 2-3! It’s funny because each year everyone asks, “do you feel older today”? And this year, I actually did feel older. I feel even more grown up than I did two weeks ago, and although in many aspects of life I am not mature; I feel like in the areas of life where I need to be mature I have developed  as well. Don’t fool yourself; I’m not that old yet… I am currently watching Hercules and drinking coffee from a Disney mug, I have no shame.



I have been so excited to share this blog with you,
make sure you read the whole post to find out why…



I have really been loving my skincare and makeup routine lately and have been trying out some new products! I can’t wait to share them with all of you! 



Before I wash my face for the night I wipe of all my makeup gently with the Clean & Clear night time relaxing wipes. These wipes smell so good and are oil free so they don't leave any residue on your face and leave your face feeling fresh and clean! My skin feels extra soft after each use and gets the basic job done, I still follow through with a face wash just to get off any excess makeup that has settled deep down into your pores. 

After using the wipes, my face wash of choice currently is the St. Ives Even and Bright face scrub. If you think the face wipes smell amazing, wait until you smell this stuff! It is pink lemon and mandarin orange scent and its like heaven. The exfoliation power of this scrub is amazing- it lathers into a creamy gentle exfoliation so its ideal for a daily wash because its not to abrasive for sensitive skin. I will continue to purchase this wash over and over again. Highly recommend it!


When I put my makeup on for the day I apply a moisturizer, let that set in for a bit and then I will apply this before my foundation. I rub it right into my "T" zone to avoid oily-ness throughout the day, and to create a flawless palette for my makeup. I have never thought that I large pores, but when I apply this stuff it makes my skin literally look like baby skin its crazy! It applies so easily and its super lightweight when you apply your foundation on top it just glides right on-top and makes a flawless face! I am obsessed with this miracle product!


You all know how much I love a matte finish on my face, and this is the key to that! After using a matte foundation I press this into my face with a foundation brush to control shine that will last all day. I use the lightest shade so that it won't add any color it will just be used as a setting powder to lock everything in place. This powder is lightweight and long lasting and is even perfect for touch-ups throughout the day if needed. 


I have blogged about this product before, and I am not sorry that I am raving about it again. I have not used anything else since I discovered this product. Since I love a matte face this is the perfect shade for me since most bronzers have a shimmer. This product only comes in one shade at my local target and it is perfect, not to dark and not too orange either. The packaging is pretty flimsy, but what do you expect for $2.30! 


This is the perfect summer color! Although in the picture above it does not give this lip-gloss the justice it deserves! When applied it has little tiny shimmers of gold in it and with lightly bronzed skin it just looks amazing! I use this almost every day just because it gives the right amount of shine and does not have a typical lip gloss "stickiness". The whole Revlon Super Lustrous lip gloss line is just amazing, but especially this one which is the shade Snow Pink. 


This rose gold nail polish from Sally Hansen gives me life. For the upcoming summer months this is the perfect go-to polish to add a little bit more extra shimmer to your outfit. When this shade catches the sun it sparkles and its just gorgeous. The formula of these Complete Salon Manicure line is amazing and the brush is designed to make applying the polish so much easier. I only apply two coats of this and seal it with a top coat and I am ready to go. Every time I wear this polish I receive so many compliments, its not as common to have a rose gold polish compared to silver or plain gold, its a MUST. 



Now, here comes the fun part... 

DO YOU WANT TO WIN ALL OF THIS?!



In honor of my birthday and for everything you have all done for me this year, I am giving away all of my favorites to one lucky reader! There is just 1 rule and by 12AM MAY 20TH I will choose a winner and he/she will be announced on MAY 21st*

Here's the only rule, pay close attention!

1. Share this blog post on your Facebook, Instagram or Twitter & tag me in the post so that I can see it was shared. Each social network post is a separate entry! So you can be put into the giveaway 3 times in one day if you use each network! I understand you cannot share a link on instagram, just a screenshot of the blog post, or anything creative having to do with the blog will get you entered! Remember you HAVE to tag me in it-- or I will never know it was posted!! I have readers all over the world, I can't keep track of all 9,500 views! 


facebook: Carrie Anne

instagram: caadaigle

twitter: cadaigle15


It is as simple as that! When you enter I will be giving you a number, when the giveaway deadline comes I will be using random.org to chose the winner. ANYONE is able to win! So good luck! 

The giveaway countdown starts NOW! 


Comments

Popular Posts