Autumn Favorites




Did I loose track of time? Is it really November already?! The days start to run into each other this time of the year; with all the holiday buzz in the air and the craziness in every store you walk into. I am so ready to celebrate each holiday to the max this year- I mean of course every year each holiday is special, but its even better when you have someone special to share them with. (: Lets skip all that mushy gushy stuff and hop right into my favorites which I am sure all of you are anxious to know alll about! 

(PS- I am listening to Christmas music right now. hehehe) 

First product I have here is a facial moisturizing gel from Garnier. I needed to switch up my facial products now that is getting so dry out and with my eczema prone skin I have been trying so hard to prevent that this season. I did some research online before trying out this product and I was quickly convinced to try it with all the positive reviews. When I apply this I literally just use the tip of my finger and dip it into the gel and that is all I need- a little tiny bit goes so far with this stuff and its instantly hydrating. I even apply this as a primer before I put on my makeup for the day just to lock in all the possible moisture to defeat the bitter cold air from drying out my skin.



Who doesn't own a Naked Palette? Do I even need to explain why its on my favorites? I use this palette everyday, weather I use it for an entire look or just for a blending shade I use it daily! The color payoff from these is incredible and totally worth the money. If you hate the idea of spending the money for the full Naked 1, 2 or 3 invest the $29 and get this smaller "basics" palette. It has all matte shades and one highlight color which is perfect for the everyday look. Maybe you could even put it on your Christmas list for Santa if you stray away from the price tag. 


I hardly own anything from the Bare Minerals line, but I may need to start trying out more of their products if they all are just as amazing as this lip gloss. This color is called "Maverick" and it is a deep burgundy perfect for the fall. The pigmentation of this lip gloss is crazy! With just one swipe you achieve the same color as the outside of the tube which hardly ever happens. Once applied it has a glossy finish and even has a minty tingle which I love! The color also lasts a long time after application which is a huge bonus. I think I need to get more of these lip glosses from the Bare Minerals "Marvelous Moxie" line. 



In a previous favorites post I raved about the love I have for my Fit Me liquid foundation, which is still a current love for me. After using that I decided to pick up the Fit Me pressed powder to use as setting powder after my liquid foundation. I love a lot of things about this combination but I will narrow it down to a few things for you... 
1. It is lightweight
2. Controls shine
3. Doesn't settle in creases
4. Perfect shade for my skin tone
5. Doesn't break me out 
If all of those things don't make you tempted to try it.. I don't know what will. With this Maybelline line, each product has a number. For example, I am 130in liquid foundation, so that means I am 130 in blush, bronzer and pressed powder which I love! It makes the process easy when you are stressing about which blush goes best with your skin tone. Thank you Maybelline for the fool proof process of selecting shades for each skin tone & type! 


This tumbler has been all over with me lately. I fill it up and bring it everywhere; to work, to run errands or just because its so adorable!! This is yet again another Kay Dee's creation and of course I am always impressed with the quality of a local boutique and I will continue to promote her and her amazing ability to make anything sparkle.  If you have a vision; she will create it and make it even better than what you had imagined. She made all of these products for my sisters wedding, there were 10 bridesmaids and we all wore these matching monogrammed pants & tops while getting ready for the day obviously with the watching mimosa glasses & tumblers.  Just check out her page and look around, I promise you will find something you will love; keep supporting local businesses. 


Of course with a new moisturizer you need to try a new face wash too, right? This one is by Clean&Clear Fruit Infusions made with real strawberry seeds. If you could only smell this product through the computer you would fall in love. The scent is so sweet and almost like you could eat it; but I don't suggest actually doing that. I love this for the winter because it is gentle enough on my skin while still exfoliating with the strawberry seeds. You can almost feel it getting deep down into your pores and cleaning everything out. I just love the feeling of a fresh clean face in the morning, its almost symbolic of a fresh new day.. ready to put your best face forward.

Although I couldn't add this to my line up of favorites- I do have just have ONE more!


This is also another local band who is just really beginning to get their names out there. The band is called Dalton & the Sheriffs and they are just an amazing band with awesome talent. This is their first single which made it onto the itunes top 100 chart!! Even passing Eli Young Band... which is very hard to do. Purchase this song off of itunes for $.99 and get ready to be obsessed with this song. You can also catch them LIVE as they sing cover songs to top country songs at Toby Keith's Bar and Grille on November 22nd. Have a beer from a mason jar, wear your cowboy boots and get ready to have a good time. Maybe I will even see you there! 



These last few months may have been the best months I have had in a long time. Everything is just falling into place not only for myself but for my family as well, I love when the people I love are happy and doing positive things for their future. At my sisters wedding my speech ended with this advice for them; Make tomorrow better than today and make the next day better than tomorrow so that decades from now you won't have to settle for remembering the happiest day of your life because you'll be too busy living it.

Think about it, and make it happen. 


twitter: cadaigle15
instagram: caadaigle 

Comments

Popular Posts