You won't believe your eyes!!


I am speechless, yet filled with so much excitement at the same time about this product. I finally got the chance to try out the Younique Moonstruck 3D Fiber Lashes and I am so impressed by this product. I was very hesitant to try it out because I am petrified of having “spider lashes”. It just is NOT a good look for anyone, sorry. I am just so in love with this mascara after this single use that I am already ready to order another one so I never run out. Ever! Now maybe that is something I should be petrified of happening… you all need to get your hands on this product ASAP.



            Packaging: The mascara set comes in a fancy beautiful black leather packing case; it looks like an eye glass case. – Feels very luxurious and high end. The smell of the case even smells high end!

Magnify and enhance your OWN lashes!

            Gel: The Transplanting Gel is what you use before and after to coat the fibers and lock them in place. – This gel texture is the perfect texture. It’s not too thick or too thin. It’s great at volumizing and separating. You could really can use this alone for the perfect mascara. 


Magnify and enhance your OWN lashes!
            Fibers: This is the secret weapon. I’ve used fiber mascara in the past but never like this. You can literally see how many fibers are on the wand! This is the part that really freaked me out about the whole product but it really is truly amazing how perfect this mascara is.



I obviously don't need to tell you which eye I applied the mascara too... 

 To achieve the perfect lashes the directions state that you need to apply a thin layer of your favorite mascara and let that dry entirely before applying the gel. It is very important that you do the next steps pretty quickly; or else it’s not going to work. I placed both bottles in my hand and opened the caps so they were ready for me. You need to apply the gel to your lashes and then quickly run the fiber wand through the lashes so that they adhere to the wet gel which gives you the “false lashes” look. You will then run through the lashes again with the gel just to lock those fibers into place. If you do this process quickly you will run into NO errors and will achieve the perfect falsies without dealing with fake lashes and lash glue, and who has the patience for that? I saw a lot of girls complaining on various sites about having a hard time applying it quick enough and I highly suggest holding both bottles in your hand with the caps open so you can just do it in one quick step. It really worked perfectly for me.I went into this product with high hopes and this product blew my expectations out of the water. With my sister’s wedding a week away I will be suggesting this product to all the bridesmaids- it is perfect for a special occasion.



The only thing that kinda stinks about this product is that it isn’t available in store; but lucky for all of you I have an inside scoop! This is a local representative for this brand and is ready to get you your very own mascara in your hand! 


I can’t tell you all enough that you HAVE to try this mascara for yourself because you won’t believe your eyes (no pun intended). With this product being $29 some people may be a bit hesitant but with the gel adhesive being a mascara on its own even when the fibers run out—its like having 2 products in one!! Not to mention; some drug store mascaras can run you $14 alone!! And I promise that you will NOT receive results like this! Did I mention that they are 100% money back guarantee? If you buy a single product that I have ever recommended; make this that single product, please! 




Comments

Popular Posts