Carrie's carry on

Guess what?! I'm going to DISNEY!! I wanted to post a quick blog before I left to let you all know what I packed in my carry on! I have been SO busy the past few weeks and I can't wait to share it with all of you! At the end of this blog I wanted to show you all a few pictures of all the beautiful people in my life and what we have been celebrating lately!


Firstly, I have my wallet for pretty obvious reasons! Before I leave for the airport I always triple check that I have my license, health insurance card and cash. 

Headphones & my Ipad loaded with new songs! I know that the flight to Orlando is about 3 hours from Providence but I love listening to music or play games while flying. Also we are leaving at 7am so I will most likely be sleeping and hopefully a soft music will cancel out any screaming children or unnecessary noise. If I decide not to sleep on the way home I brought a new book that was recommended to me by my sister, Rush by Maya Banks. I let you know how I feel about it; who knows, maybe it will make it into a Favorites post! 

I have 2 clear bags- one with my makeup for the few days I am there, and the other is all my trial sizes. The makeup I packed is very straight forward, I have a foundation, powder, Naked basics pallet, mascara and chapstick. I brought this with me just incase I chose to even use it... I probably won't. I always struggle with trial sizes because you can never find really good brands; its tough being high maintenance. Haha!

The iesssentials power bank is pretty much my life saver! You just charge that little guy up with your laptop or iphone charger and when your phone battery gets low you plug it right into your phone and it will charge on the go! I bought this last year for Disney and I was so glad I bought it! This is a cheaper one and I would really like to invest in a better one that will charge my phone faster and actually hold the charge longer. If you don't have one of these, I highly suggest it!!


The last 2 things I have are the most important, boarding pass and Magic Band. I checked into my flight this morning which will save me from waiting inline to check my luggage. This time around I am just carrying on, but if I wasn't I could check my luggage right at curb side! This makes traveling super easy and stress free. My Magic Band may be new for some of you non-Disney lovers... but this handy bracelet is my "key to the world!"- it does everything! I use it for my hotel key, park ticket, payment options for souvenirs, fast passes for rides, and for a super cute accessory! This year I chose red; a classic Minnie Mouse! The little widgets were purchased last year in Disney and I am hopefully going to add to my collection, maybe something Frozen?! 


The bag I am using was purchased from H&M about a year ago, I like using it for travel because it is so big and it has compartments on the inside for easy access to your "go to" products... like hand sanitizer! (ESSENTIAL FOR TRAVEL!) I am pretty bummed because this bag is probably on its last trip... which is expected for a cheap purchase! The strap on the bag can either be a cross body or held on your arm which I love because I can use both hands at security and not have to worry about the hassle of a purse. 



The rest of this blog is family related and if you really know me you know that this is the most important part of my life. This month was filled with family, friends, weddings, birthdays and countless memories that I will never forget. I have been feeling extra sentimental about all the love that surrounds me and how lucky I am to have so many important people in my life. Sometimes you have to sit back and reflect on all the beautiful things that you have in life; smile about it. 

Its okay to brag about how much you appreciate the 
life you have created for yourself. 




My perfect princess god daughter just turned 3 this month! She is just a ray of sunshine. I can't get enough of her sweet smile and feisty personality. 


My best friend and cousin Katie celebrates her 20th birthday today. I am so proud of everything she has accomplished and the beautiful woman she has grown to be. 

  
My gorgeous sister Bethany, and her HUSBAND Jordan got married last weekend. They are currently honeymooning in Costa Rica and I will be meeting them in Disney to crash their honeymoon. She is my person and I can't believe that she is married; she was the most breath taking bride. The whole day was her dream come true and I cant wait to share pictures with you guys! I want to wait and blog a whole wedding themed post with the photographers pictures so don't think I forgot! 


Last, but DEFINITELY not least these beautiful ladies! This Friday night was spent with my favorite people doing girly things. We did face masks (clearly pictured above), drank wine, had a potluck dinner and played board games.. all while gossiping. I don't know what I would do in life without these girls keeping me sane when all else fails. 




Follow me on instagram for vacation updates!! 

caadaigle 

Comments

Popular Posts