It's just a beautiful thing

Look, look at all of these beautiful things. 


I have been using a lot of the same products lately because they have just been working perfectly but these are some new products I haven't shared with you yet. Most of these are not makeup products;but they are still favorites so they count. I just placed an order with Sephora & Ulta so I will be hopefully doing a new cosmetic favorites next month! Fingers crossed everything I ordered will make the cut for my "favorites" blog. I ordered all new products that I have never tried before so I am so anxious to try them all out! 


Is this the last thing you expected to be on here? This blog is limitless; there are no rules here! My sister, Molly, picked up this toothpaste amount a month ago since she didn't like the one I bought. I have selfishly switched from my "lame" toothpaste to now using Molly's favorite. I have never found a whitening toothpaste that actually does whiten, but this one does. I have seen a huge difference in the brightness of my smile since using this product twice a day for about a month. It has a minty taste but not too minty-like you ate 100 tic-tacs. After you brush it leaves your mouth extra fresh and feels really clean. No secrets on how I brush, but just use it twice a day and I swear you will see a difference. Remember yall, your smile is the best makeup you could ever wear. Take care of your pearly whites! 


You have to try out this product! This EOS shaving lotion is incredible- and can be used with or without water. The consistency of this product is not like a normal shaving cream, its a lotion, so it won't lather. The smell of this stuff is absolutely amazing and it fills up the bathroom while your showering its just so delicious.  The lotion has shea butter in it so it keeps your legs moisturized and super soft after showering. I find that the consistency works well with my razor, it doesn't clog up my razor and I can finish shaving even faster. The pump dispenser is super convenient for the shower as well- I love it! It also comes in 2 other scents but this one was favorite- I am sure they are all amazing for my sensitive skin!

AHHH!!! I can't believe I found a drugstore shampoo and conditioner that I love!! I have been using my Bed Head Dumb Blonde for the longest time, but my hair suddenly started to get really oily so I figured I would switch it up. I picked up these 3 babies at Target and I have been so happy with the results. I shampoo my hair first;obviously... then use the deep conditioner-then condition. I have been trying to train my hair to only be washed every 3 days. You may all think that sounds "gross" but it is so not good for your hair to be washed everyday especially if you color it like I do. These 3 products together make my hair so soft and shiny and I love that, I mean who doesn't. I have not noticed any fading in my hair color and have read a few other reviews online for this and everyone seems to love this line as well! I would say that I think that the trick is in the deep conditioner so if your going to scoop up one of these, I would definitely grab that one. 

My sleep schedule lately is something else. I can't fall asleep at a reasonable hour anymore and this is my secret weapon now. This is not a full coverage concealer but it works perfectly for under my eyes and I just blend it out with my beauty blender and set it with powder to prevent creases. This has a doe foot application which is perfect just to dab on your skin right where you need it. I bought mine in the lightest shade just to keep the area under my eyes nice a bright. I also apply this to my lids to act as an eyelid primer for my shadows and to get rid of any discoloration on the lid; making everything even.


This NYX roll on shimmer in Nude is gorgeous. I was very hesitant at first when I bought this. I had to have it because of how beautiful the color is, and if this doesn't scream Carrie then you don't know me. I tried to roll this right onto my lid and it was a disaster. The fall out from this product is crazy if you don't apply this correctly. Now when I use it I apply an eye-lid primer (mentioned above) and then I roll the product onto the back my hand. I use a fluffy shadow brush and then apply it to my lid to cut down on fall out and to really pack on the product. When you apply this correctly it is the most beautiful nude shimmer, perfect for this time of the year, or really any time of the year.


I just love Real Techniques because of the story behind them. Obviously they are amazing products- but the owners of Real Techniques started out just like I did. It is so inspirational, and I just love that. Who knows where this crazy beautiful world could take me someday. These brushes I picked up at Kohls- they sell a bunch of high-end makeup now! And you can use coupons towards them too--shh!! I gravitated towards these on the shelf because they are metallic pink and the packaging was a gift from god. I have been trying to get into the "contouring" look lately and these may just be my ticket in. I use the fan brush to dust on the highlight on my cheeks, the sculpting brush to carve out my cheek bones with bronzer, and the smaller brush to set my under-eye concealer. This set I believe was $20 and was a steal! The sculpting brush is very dense though so be aware that it will pick up a lot of product so be sure to be light handed with that. I own about 15 Real Technique brushes and I will continue to add to my collection. Definitely look for this brand when you need a new brush; you will not be disappointed. 



I am currently sitting on my couch writing this with a pinched nerve in my shoulder/back. I promised that this blog would be up today so I mustered up enough energy to get this up for everyone. I think the pinched nerve stemmed from sleeping outside on the 4th of July. I hope that everyone enjoyed a safe holiday with friends and family. This year we had a great time, as usual, and enjoyed lots of laughter, drinks, food and love. It is crazy to think that next year we will have a new addition to the family as my sister, Megan, is due in about a month! Our family is growing and I am so lucky to have so many beautiful blessings in my life. The littlest blessings may be disguised right in-front of you, open your eyes, let it in with open arms, it could be the best thing that has ever happened to you. 


I just have to share one last thing- 

Megan's baby shower was a few weekends ago and of course, we do not do anything small. One the front table when guests walked in we had a wish tree for the new princess. Guests were invited to write a wish for the baby on her future endeavors, and Lillian gave the best one yet. Once the baby gets here Lil will no longer be "the baby" in the family. In reality she really isn't the baby right now since she will be 4 in September... With the help from my mom Lillian made the sweetest wish, she wished that the baby will play with her. The day that I will get to see the two of them play together is truly going to be unforgettable. The heart that Lillian has reminds me a lot of myself. She lights up every-room with her smile and just loves and hugs with all of being. She loves Auntie Megs baby already and can't wait to play with her cousin already, unfortunately she will have to wait for baby to be a little bit older. I am just anxious to see the two princesses in the matching outfits I bought for them. EK! It is going to be so stinkin' cute!! Almost as cute as Lillian's little finger prints on the wish card... seriously?! My heart is currently melting. 


I am just feeling extra grateful lately. (: 

Comments

Popular Posts